Contact Person: Faith Zhang
SKYPE: Yahoo Messenger
Buffers are typically used as travel stops, providing energy absorption at the end of allowable travel. Buffers are available for a wide range of dynamic loads in a number of types.
Buffers are commonly used in conjunction with resiliently mounted frames to limit ultimate movement in extreme load conditions. Buffers can also be used as machinery feet.
Solid vibration, so that the energy of solid vibration as much as possible in the damping layer of the method, known as damping shock absorption.
Damping refers to the relative movement of objects that impede the movement of energy into heat or other energy that can dissipate energy.
The main role of damping in the following five areas:
(1) damping has reduced the resonant amplitude of the mechanical structure, so as to avoid structural damage due to dynamic stress limit.
(2) damping will help the mechanical system by the instant impact, and soon returned to a stable state.
(3) damping to reduce the mechanical vibration generated by the sound radiation, reduce the mechanical noise.
(4) can improve the processing of various types of machine tools, instruments, measurement accuracy and accuracy. All kinds of machines, especially precision machine tools, in the dynamic environment to work requires a high degree of shock resistance and dynamic stability, through a variety of damping processing can greatly improve its dynamic performance.
(5) damping helps to reduce the ability of the structure to transmit vibrations.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.